Alliance Française of Malaga
Type of mission
Description of the partner
The Alliance Française de Málaga is a not-for-profit organisation, a centre for French language and culture whose main mission is to promote the French language and French culture.
It is part of the international network of Alliances Françaises, which currently comprises 832 centres in 131 countries. The Alliances Françaises combine three professional cultures: associative, entrepreneurial and general interest, the combination of which has ensured the success of the movement since its creation.
The values of the Association Alliance Française can be summed up as follows: solidarity, sharing and exchange:
- Promoting the French language and French-speaking cultures
- Affirming the link between language and culture(s)
- Promoting dialogue and cultural diversity
- To affirm our associative spirit, with “all that it implies in terms of generosity, exclusion of profit-making aims, bonds of friendship and generosity” (Alliance Française Charter).
The Alliance Française de Malaga offers two types of mission:
- Developing actions linked to CSR and eco-responsibility: The Alliance Française de Málaga promotes a culture of diversity and tolerance through film cycles, exhibitions and workshops on social issues. It is now offering an assignment to support its cultural, educational and eco-responsible activities. The volunteer will be involved in the life and activities of the organisation and will be able to put forward proposals to develop and improve existing initiatives, or come up with new ones.
- Support for the media library and promotion of French-speaking cultures: The volunteer will help to promote French-speaking culture in Malaga. He/she will enhance the attractiveness of the media library and develop its audience by boosting its activities.
- All profiles are welcome. No specific qualifications are required.
- A strong motivation for this project
- At least 21 years old
- A good level of Spanish (B2) is required to be able to communicate with the team on site.
For this mission, the volunteer is responsible for his/her own accommodation.